Items (210 total)

  • Collection: University of Exeter archive

Photograph of the exterior of Thomas Hall. Originally called Great Duryard, an early 18th century mansion in 14 acres, was acquired in 1935 and renamed after C V Thomas, a Cornish solicitor and businessman and a benefactor of the College whose gift…

Black and white photograph of the indoor swimming pool at St Luke's College

Photograph of the interior of St Luke's Haighton Library

Group pictured outside Reed Hall, 50 years on.

Photograph of warning sign requesting people keep off the grass area where bulbs are planted.

Also seated: Stewart Purvis and Paul Jackson, both students in the 1960s.

Shown in a classroom with a kite.

Photograph includes David Harrison (VC), Rev V White (Lazenby chaplain), John Stirling (University Librarian) and F Oliver (Marshall).

Taken during visit to Exeter University by HRH the Prince of Wales to lay the Washington Singer foundation stone
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2