Items (6 total)

  • Tags: Aerial view

Photograph showing the exterior of the Northcott near completion.

Aerial view of St. Luke's campus, which was incorporated into the School of Education in 1978. St. Luke's campus opened in 1854 and there had always been a close relationship between the University and the College.

Photograph showing aerial view prior to construction of Duryard Halls. Also shows Thomas Hall.

Photograph showing Brendon, Haldon and Raddon Halls which replaced Birks Grange. Birks Halls were demolished in summer 2005.

Aerial photograph of the University of Exeter, Streatham Campus.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2