Items (10 total)

  • Tags: Reed Hall

Group pictured outside Reed Hall, 50 years on.

Constable was Warden from the mid 1920s to the mid 1930s.

Photograph showing the interior of Reed Hall dining room.

Photograph of exterior of Reed Hall and surrounding gardens.

Photograph of the Palm House in Reed Hall [Streatham Hall] gardens. It was removed to The Imperial Hotel in 1927.

Postcard of garden stairs at Reed Hall. Printed text on reverse: 'This series of 24 postcards has been issued to assist the Appeal of the University College, Exeter, for a Building and Endowment Fund. Please help the Appeal by using these cards.…

Black and white photograph of two students in a study bedroom at Reed Hall

Photograph of the exterior of Reed Hall. Originally Streatham Hall, it was built in 1867 and donated to the University in 1922 by former Exeter Mayor W H Reed and renamed in his honour. It became a hall of residence in 1925.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2