Items (16 total)

  • Tags: St Luke's

Shows Professor Ted Wragg, Browne and unidentified individual

Photograph of interior view of St Luke's Chapel.

Photograph showing general view of Quad with tennis courts in use.

Aerial view of St. Luke's campus, which was incorporated into the School of Education in 1978. St. Luke's campus opened in 1854 and there had always been a close relationship between the University and the College.

St Luke's College Harrier Athletics Team, 1905. Winners of Exeter cross-country championships.

Black and white photograph of 1950s men's hockey team, St Luke's College. Back row: M.G. Long; R.J. Walkey; A.H. Courtney. Middle row: L. Pomroy; G.D. Williams; B.S. Gregory; E.R.A. Alder; M.F.G. Le Blancq. Front row: F.R. Griffiths; M.F. Edwards;…

Photograph of the 1910-1911 St Luke's College rugby team. Rev. R.H. Coachman (Principal), A.A. Welford, Esq. (Gen. Sports Sec.); F. Carter Esq. ( Referee); J. Webby (Secretary); C.A. Jervis; A.J. McLennan; E.H. Knapman; W.A. Andrews; H. Smith; W.…

Photograph of the Chapel of St Luke, Exeter

Black and white photograph of the indoor swimming pool at St Luke's College

Black and white photograph of North Cloister, St Luke's College. The College merged with the University in October 1978. The earliest building on the site dates from 1885.

Photograph of the interior of St Luke's Haighton Library

Photograph of the rear of St Luke's College with St. Luke's practicing school on the right, changing rooms on left with covered way going round to 'Club Alley'

Photograph of an eating competition at St Luke's College sports day

Photograph of a sack race taking place at St Luke's College

Photograph of the front of St Luke's College

Photograph of B.Ed students from Sokoto, Nigeria
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2