Items (31 total)

  • Tags: 1970s

Shows Professor Ted Wragg, Browne and unidentified individual

Production of Gilbert and Sullivan's "Ruddigore"

Inaugurated by Sheila J Browne, Senior Chief Inspector, DES. Photograph also includes Prof Ted Wragg, Vice Chancellor and Dr King.

Photograph showing students at the entrance of Roborough. The building was named after Lord Roborough, formerly Sir Henry Lopes, President of the University College 1936-8.

Photograph showing general exterior view.

Devonshire House and the adjoining refectory were opened in December 1960.

Opened by Mr F Spurway.

Photograph shows site of Main Library prior to construction.

Kay was VC at the University of Exeter, 1973-1984.

Photograph of interior view of St Luke's Chapel.

Aerial view of St. Luke's campus, which was incorporated into the School of Education in 1978. St. Luke's campus opened in 1854 and there had always been a close relationship between the University and the College.

View from Senior Common Room.

Photograph of a staff office.

Photograph showing general exterior view, including Barbara Hepworth's bronze sculpture 'Figure For Landscape' (1960) in the foreground.

Inauguration, 14 Apr 1975

Tags: ,

Photograph showing general exterior view. The building was completed in 1974.

Tags: ,

General exterior view.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2